The Sunshine Award
I am happy to be typing that I’ve been nominated for the sunshine award by:
Thank you kindly!!
If you haven’t already – check out her blog – she’s a great writer and an interesting person to follow - she has an array of topics included in her posts
I’ve asked littlemissobssivesanatomy if these were standard questions to to answered or if we could make up our own as the ones below are pretty… mm elementary?….but she wasn’t sure – and you see, neither am I – I’d love to stray and make up my own- but I will stick to the questions below – they are full of sunshine, I can tell!
• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
• Answer 10 questions about yourself.
• Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
• Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
• Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color? To be honest, I don’t have a favourite, I like ALL colours!!
2. Favorite animal? My love. She has four paws that I call “poo paws” long whiskers – and whisps of fur that curl out of her ears – beautiful green eyes – and a long bushy squirrel tail! Her name is Audrey and she is a CAT!
3. Favorite number? I also don’t have a favourite number, one doesn’t taste better than the other, or look more striking in design – If I had to choose (which I do) it would be 11.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Lemon Water – I don’t drink anything other than water, coffee and alcohol – maaaaaaybe the odd ‘something else’ but I cringe when I think of any juices or milk.
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
6. My passion? Life.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? I enjoy getting presents as well as giving. However, Giving is obviously very heart warming – I love picking out wrapping papers, bows and other decorations. . . I could spend hours going from store to store looking at gift bags and cards, just to go googly eye’d over all the cute designs and prints.. always wishing I had a reason to display them ALL.. like a room where I could just tape em to all the walls. lol
8. Favorite pattern? Floral. Modern floral.
9. Favorite day of the week? Currently it’s Monday. A girlfriend and I join forces every Monday to have a little girl time – involving just a little clown juice (wine or beer!) ,movies, puzzles, outings, crafts, cooking, anything really – we have a blast every ! time.
10. Favorite flower? Tulip
I nominate YOU!