The Sunshine Award
I am happy to be typing that I’ve been nominated for the sunshine award by:
Thank you kindly!!
If you haven’t already – check out her blog – she’s a great writer and an interesting person to follow – she has an array of topics included in her posts 🙂
I’ve asked littlemissobssivesanatomy if these were standard questions to to answered or if we could make up our own as the ones below are pretty… mm elementary?….but she wasn’t sure – and you see, neither am I – I’d love to stray and make up my own- but I will stick to the questions below – they are full of sunshine, I can tell!
• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
• Answer 10 questions about yourself.
• Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
• Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
• Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color? To be honest, I don’t have a favourite, I like ALL colours!!
2. Favorite animal? My love. She has four paws that I call “poo paws” long whiskers – and whisps of fur that curl out of her ears – beautiful green eyes – and a long bushy squirrel tail! Her name is Audrey and she is a CAT!
3. Favorite number? I also don’t have a favourite number, one doesn’t taste better than the other, or look more striking in design – If I had to choose (which I do) it would be 11.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Lemon Water – I don’t drink anything other than water, coffee and alcohol – maaaaaaybe the odd ‘something else’ but I cringe when I think of any juices or milk.
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
6. My passion? Life.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? I enjoy getting presents as well as giving. However, Giving is obviously very heart warming – I love picking out wrapping papers, bows and other decorations. . . I could spend hours going from store to store looking at gift bags and cards, just to go googly eye’d over all the cute designs and prints.. always wishing I had a reason to display them ALL.. like a room where I could just tape em to all the walls. lol
8. Favorite pattern? Floral. Modern floral.
9. Favorite day of the week? Currently it’s Monday. A girlfriend and I join forces every Monday to have a little girl time – involving just a little clown juice (wine or beer!) ,movies, puzzles, outings, crafts, cooking, anything really – we have a blast every ! time.
10. Favorite flower? Tulip
I nominate YOU!